Creativity
I am resolving to start putting on here things that inspire me (although, many times my resolutions are good natured but last only a short time. so, i guess when this entry gets to the bottom of the pg, we'll know if i've stuck with it).
Let's call this semi-ongoing topic...inspirati..kinda gay, huh. Sounds like a really bad ice skating show. But it's close to midnight. So i'm sticking with it.
I never thought I'd be inspired by pictures of fishermen. But this stuff was a 'wow' with each one I viewed. Check out the photography of corey arnold.
Mas inspirati
Looking at Paul's pictures has made me long for a digital SLR. I need! I need! Gimme! Gimme!
Paul partners up with another talented graphic designer named Ryan Hartsock. Together, they are cooler than they are alone.
When I asked him how he got so good, he said he just took his camera in a room and started playing with the flash, the aperture, the speed, etc. This, again, is why I need a digital SLR. So, I too can create cool pictures to be used in New Valley materials and videos. And b/c God wants me to. :)
Another place I like to go is a site created by a guy who is the Creative Director at my old church in Cincinnati (Crossroads). He started his own podcast and subscription website for creative types called The Accidental Creative. In just a few short months, he has like thousands of subscribers. Basically, I am like a cold, dried up piece of toast compared to him.
Other sites I visit for inspiration:
res72
Open Source Photo
okaydave.com
flickr's interestingness
Ok. That'll do for now. Feel free to give me heck if I don't keep this up. And tell me what your inspirati is.
<< Home